It’s Friday so you know what that means….a new workout!
This one is pretty simple, which I love. You can do it anywhere since it doesn’t require equipment (another bonus!). That being said, it’s still challenging!
So, there are only 5 exercises in this workout but the catch is, you’re doing 50 reps of each. If you can’t do 50 reps in a row, just break down the workout so maybe you’re doing 10 reps 5 times or 25 reps twice. Obviously 50 reps will (or at least should) burn you out pretty good. Here are the exercises:
- Pushups– Yep, 50 pushups. You will definitely feel these tomorrow! I can’t do 50 pushups off my knees so I just try to do as many as I can off my knees, then come down to my knees when I absolutely can’t take anymore.
- High Knees– I count both legs in the air as 1 rep. 50 reps of high knees actually isn’t so bad. It’ll get your heart pumping and you might break a sweat, but you can do it!
- Squats– 50 squats isn’t terrible either. I think just because your leg muscles are so big they can take that many reps easier than say, your upper body. It’s still a workout though!
- Mountain Climbers– This is another one where I count each leg coming up as 1 rep. These get pretty hard!
- Crunches– Maybe my abs are weak, but 50 crunches definitely makes my abs burn!
That’s it! It’s straight forward and simple, but still challenging. The kind of workout I love. Hope you guys like it!
Have a great weekend!