Scary name, huh? Well, I can’t take credit for it. This is a workout I found on Bodybuilding.com’s website.
First of all, you should check out their website if you haven’t before. No, they aren’t paying me or “encouraging” me to tell you that. I just think the title “bodybuilding” can sound intimidating and not what you’re interested in, but they have great workouts.
You can pick a muscle group, or checkout other people’s transformations and the workouts they do. It’s pretty awesome! I promise doing a workout from their website won’t result in you looking like a bodybuilder….you have to work for that (and really really want it). But I can tell you you will get a good, hard workout!
Anyway, this workout is by a lovely young lady, Dana Linn Bailey who is ridiculously ripped so I trust her workouts will be tough.
I tweaked a few things from the workout because I wasn’t 100% sure about some moves. Here is the original workout. Here is what I did:
- Reverse Cable Fly’s- warmup of 15 reps
- Face Pulls- warmup of 15 reps
- Reverse Cable Fly’s- 4 sets of 8-10
- Face Pulls- 4 sets of 10
- Single Arm Cable Lateral Raise- 4 sets of 8 both arms
- Cable Upright Rows- 4 sets of 10
- Single Arm Shoulder Press- 4 sets of 10 using 15lb weight
- Lateral Raises- 4 sets of 8-10 using 8lb.
- Underhand Grip Front Raises- 4 sets of 8 using 8lb. These were hard!
- Front Raises with Plate- 25lb plate 3 sets of 8
Good shoulder workout!! I love working my shoulders. They’re definitely my favorite muscles to train. My least favorite? Legs and Abs.
What’s your favorite muscle to train?